You gotta try this...

Last night, after my posting of mediocre thoughts, I got a craving...
No sugar in the house on purpose does not mean that I have died inside...just that I am continually trying to clean it up - so thank god I had been at a friends earlier that afternoon, and she let me have the recipe for her favourite whole food chocolates - these things take 3 mins. to make 15 to cool, and are out of this world...so, I made some...and ate some...and today I at a couple more...oh my god, you gotta try this -

COCONUT OIL CHOCOLATES:
1/2 cup melted raw coconut oil
1/4 cup raw cocoa
2 Tb. raw honey
2 Tb. maca powder (opt.)
1/4 cup raw coconut (opt.)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
( the original recipe also called for 1/2 cup nut butter - I avoided this in favour of the coconut ...I think toasted nuts, or ginger, or mint would be great here too...)

So, mix it all up, and spoon into Tbsp. sized drops - I used an ice cube tray...not so pretty - she uses a silicone mini muffin cup - perfect.

Cool 15-20 mins. in da freezer, then mange...wicked, and so good for you!! Antioxidants, adrenal adaptogens, minerals and enzymes, great fats...you know it...


Comments

Unknown said…
looks awesome! will be trying that soon!!!
Dan
A. Webster said…
Now that I've finally got all the ingredients, I am going to make these, tonight!!! Thanks Sarah :)