Jumping back in the fray...

No excuses for my absence, just a recipe...
After tiring of spending too much coin on trail snacks lately, I came up with this - now they come to work with me, on the trail with me, and into ma belly anytime I need a little  pick me up...
I call them Trail Balls...

6-9 dates
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup raw almonds
!/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cu shaved raw coconut meat
1/4 cup cocoa powder (the good kind...)
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (or your choice; or omit...)
2 big spoons of natural peanut or almond or cashew or pumpkin seed butter
2 generous tablespoons of raw honey
a little almond milk just to help bring it all together

Place all but the milk in a processor and whirl around until finely choped and doughy...adding milk as needed to bring it together...
Roll into tablespoon sized balls and keep airtight for snacking as needed....mmmmmmmmmmmmm.



Comments