Reboot

Hello again.
I see from the date of my last post that it has been a couple months of avoidance for me on the blog front. I have let slide the very thoughts that I had been enjoying documenting for the past few years - shit happens; we get busy; live goes ass over tea kettle, and then you find yourself right where you left off - head still full of thoughts, ideas and plans for future fantasticalness (yes, I said fantasticalness...) So, here I am, writing again.
It has been an incredible couple of months since we last spoke - major highs and major lows, but what is life without that balance? August saw Leadville 100 happen (epic), followed by HAN (sooooo much fun that I don't recollect much of it :); then into September there was Paul's Dirty 100, the Epic 8 Hr., and a host of events that I may remember and reflect upon in the future. I have let so much time go past that my failing memory can only regurgitate so much, which is why I blog to begin with - I want the memories to be solidified somehow. My brain can't keep them all, so if I post them, at least I have something concrete. Maybe this is why most of us blog. I spent awhile reflecting on the why, and feeling the why bothers, assuming no one would read the ramblings, and why would they, but then I realized that I blog because I like to write, I like the memories, and I like the brain storm that often follows as a result of posting ideas, thoughts, musings and recollections.
So, I am ready to take up blogging again. There is a good chance that I will stick mostly to food related ramblings, as I have rekindled a long waning fire of the culinary nature within me, but I will for sure be rambling on about all things related to adventures in the woods as well...can't help it; it's in my nature.
Please stay tuned.

Comments

A. Webster said…
Yay!! Ramble on about food all you want. Thought you'd never get back to blogging. Welcome back!!
sarahc, RHN said…
Thanks guys! Good to be back :0)