Too hard to get this work done...

Well, here I sit trying to finish up the last 6 case studies before my final exam next Friday. I knew there was a reason I decided to go to school as opposed to taking correspondence - I have Border Collie Syndrome, and just can't focus long enough to get work done. This is SO HARD!!!! Way too much on my plate at the moment. I just finished walking the pooch (again) and weeding the garden...now I am blogging...will I ever just DO IT??? Ugh...
I am also gearing up to head to Ellicottville on Saturday for the M2 Xtreme Xterra race. It was a blast last year, so here's hoping for more fun this year! (again, no focus on school work, but I can do a case study on the drive there and back ;)) Took my bike to the shop this AM for a tune - so much mud this year is causing much maintenance to constantly be done.
I am also spending a good chunk of time thinking about my poor friend who is in hospital after a nasty cycling accident. She hit a tree head on in the storm this week, and broke her neck. She has had surgery to fuse 7 vertebrae. I am so sad for her, and all my best thoughts go out to her. She is so strong, and will pull through - I can only keep sending on positive vibes and let her know that her friends are with her all the way. She can do this, I have no doubt.
OK, now back to the books...

Comments