It has been almost a year, and I think it's time...again..



I can't believe how I let this blog slide. I know no one is truly interested in what I write, but as I have said before, I like writing. Somehow things got out of control, and I have become one of those fairly unconscious beings who just goes through the day to day motions of life without being really present. Writing helps me become more present..so, I try again...

It has been a crazy year. Period.
At the year's start, I gained a dog, lost love, gained friends, lost a bike, gained a bike, raced hard in the spring, and right through the summer, rode a lot, ran a little, lost a licence, worked really hard, and worked some more, and then rode a lot more.Now, still have a lost licence, riding tonnes, trying to gain another bike, still have two dogs, and feverishly planning the 2017 reboot, with exciting things on tap, if I can be smart enough to pull them off. All I can say, is pay your debts, your fines, your dues...karma's a bitch...

In an effort to reboot this writing bug, I have ditched the Tv... We'll see... I do love my Game of Thrones....;)

And here are a few shots for posterity's sake, and because we all love cats and dogs....:)















Comments

Ryan Stuart said…
Hi Sarah,
Interested in doing an interview for Explore Magazine about your Tour Divide ride? If so, email me and I'll fill in the details: ryanpatrickstuart@gmail.com