Challenge over but the Raw remains...


But not completely...I finished out the Raw Challenge a couple days early - not that I wasn't enjoying all the leaves, nuts and seeds, but the weekend was hitting, I am a half-miler, and I was craving something hot to warm me up. That being said, remnants of my raw experiment remain. I love the way I feel with a bunch of fresh, crunchy, live food in my life. If anything, the challenge has enforced how important it is to have a really good amount of clean, whole foods in our diet. So, I am going to remain, 75%, approx., raw...is that possible? I dunno, but whatever - I just know I'll keep the greens and fruits around...often :)
Last night I had an almost uninterrupted-by-searing-pain sleep, and I am going to thank the fresh food in my life. This is very good news, as my weekly mileage is creeping up, and momma needs her rest!!! Let's keep that ball rolling! (Thanks to Glenda the Magic Woman at Mobility Plus :) She's a godsend!!!)

So...now I can apologize for the completely uninteresting posts as of late - just trying to keep track for my own records...
Now, on to more exciting ramblings in the future...

Comments