Truer Words...

When I go for a bike ride it’s a personal experience. Meaningful. Hey, this cycling stuff is not easy, we’re fortunate that we can do it and have the opps to live it. When someone shares one with me I profoundly appreciated it. When we’re done I shake their hand and say thanks but what I really want to do is grab their hand in both of mine, look em sharply in the brain and say thanks for making that great, thanks for the passion, thanks for the commitment, thanks for the fun, thanks for the respect. The common effort element is huge. Racing jacks that up to a crystal pure form. At Leadville, magnify that amazingness by an insane factor. Distil it in thin air, prime it with that amazing juice from the crowds atTwin Lakes and PipeLine and Powerline; raging - - all the passion, commitment, fun, respect and awe flying around everywhere. It’s incredible that we don’t spontaneously combust in an uncontrollable internal chain reaction...
Dean Cahow


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Michelle Cordy said…
Inspiring Sarah! I totally love this! Great job this summer getting your silver buckle. You rock.