LobsterFest - aka trip to Halifax...


Next on the books - I have just confirmed entry with Cap'n Bash into the Eco Endurance 24Hr. rogaine in Halifax for next month. It has been some time since I have visited the east coast, so I am REALLY looking forward to this one. My brother went to university in Halifax during a very pivotal point in my youth - I used to visit him often to learn the tricks of the trade - or something like that - all I know is I can set up a mean row of tequila poppers now....ummm, is that considered knowledge?? or talent??? or, well, erm, whatever it is, I had fun out there, and the lobster is wicked good - and wouldn't ya know it, the first lobster season opens on the North shore on May 1st - how convenient! ;)

p.s. notice how the poster looks A LOT like the movie poster for 127 hrs.??? hmmmmm


Comments