yaba daba do...


Just received my new Vibram FF "Bikila's" - was waiting patiently, and they finally arrived...so naturally, I went for a run :)
The are awesome - apart from being amazingly hot pink and orange with silver highlights, they are a great step up from my old KSO's. I got them so that winter barefoot could become a reality for me, and they have not disappointed - pulled them on with a pair of Injiji sox, and off I went - it's been too long since the grass and warm weather allowed barefooting to be normal, so I was happy to be able to spread the toes again - and even though they make my feet look like Flintstone feet - I am feeling like a kid in the daisies again - whoopie!!


The Bikilas have a grippier sole than the Sprints and KSOs, and are a little more run-specific, so they are going to be perfect for the days when the trails are a little too rough for my tender feets - they will make a great race shoe too...

On another note...Nancy joined us at Joyride on Monday PM, and came home with double what he arrived with....ouch ;) Oh Nancy....


Comments