chaleur...and happy about it

holy smokes I am loving this...
Thursday was my last day at the cafe - it has been left in very responsible hands - time to move onto my own gig again! Keep posted for full website launch any day now...big things to come...??


I have a new building inspector - good/bad/indifferent; only time will tell. (Maybe it's time to move again?? - read Utah...Squamish...Canmore...Pitlochry??) the world is my oyster.


Back to chaleur ... lots and lots of great riding/running has been enjoyed over the past few days with this gorgeous weather! Yesterday was shorts and jersey weather in Dufferin - could not believe it and the smile never left my face...well, maybe once up a far too steep climb where I busted my innards reaching the top, but other than that, it was mint...

Now that I have a little free time, I will turn some attention to a long outstanding project - one I have neglected for some time, due to time, and $, and blah blah blah; this winter I will change that!! Time to put the top down ;) Hopefully it won't take too much, and thank god for Ebay...
(anyone know a good body shop?)
Sooooo...enough bloggy - time to ride! Back to Dufferin for a few - then tomorrow, off to Raid The Hammer!!!!!!!!!! Race report to follow....

Comments