No friggin' way...are we REALLY that daft?????


http://www.thestar.com/business/article/857625--olive-a-fish-story-that-s-tough-to-believe?bn=1#article



Here's something to chew on while I gather my thoughts from the past couple months of fun racing. I cannot believe that this is going to get pushed through by the FDA - Canada is next in line as it will effect all of our fisheries I'm sure; not just the North Atlantic.

I get the reasoning for why this might seem appealing, but don't, absolutely don't, get the fact that it will actually be considered/happen/become reality. Please help on the 21st - say something - do something - take control of your right to true and real food - don't let this become our new reality.

Who know's what will develop after a couple years of eating this - they surely don't know, as studies have yet to determine what will be the outcome...Frankenfish...frankenbabies...frankendiseses...frankendisaster.

Comments