Next Up!

I have been feeling a little over-raced lately, and it seems there's no end in sight! It's during these times that I feel a lack of proper training get's pushed aside for the whole cycle of recover, taper, train-type of activities - I start to crave some structure - but ah well...some say it is possible to race yourself into fitness - I am not sure...we'll see...

That being said, up next is the Wilderness Traverse this weekend with Rocky, Dunc and Scooby!

Keep posted - this will be a good one ;)

**June 23 - post update:
Seems I have failed to write a race report for this one! Well, it was a wicked fun and agonizing race - we learned a tonne as a team, had many highs and lows, and froze our patooties off. I will write a detailed report in the days to come for sure...;) !

Comments