Row, Row, Row Your Boat...






Tonight I got together with the Caledon Crushers for a little portage practice up the HVHT and then down the Humber River...I must confess that I was way too cold to want to brave the cold water after being on my bike in the snow for 2 hrs., so I left the paddling to Scooby and Dunc while Rocky and I ran the river's edge back to our meeting spot. Thanks to Goose and Coach LD for the loan of their canoe. I was frozen again when I got home, so I whipped up a tasty batch of the following...
An awesome way to eat your greens!!









Curried Kale Chips

1 bunch curly kale
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 tsp. curry powder(or seasoning of choice - sesame seeds, smoked paprika, chipotle powder, maple sugar flakes...)
1/4 tsp. celtic sea salt
Preheat oven to 325F.
Tear kale into pieces and place kale in a large bowl. Toss in and massage oil, lemon juice, curry, and salt into kale.
Place kale on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until kale is dark green and crispy, and yummy!!
So good :)

Comments