Tick, tick, tick, tick...




That's the sound of the countdown clock as I get ready to head to Ecuador and the Huairasinchie AR race in one week!! (photos courtesy of their website...)


Gathering gear; making lists; making sure everything works; borrowing what I don't have, and promising to take extra good care of it all; getting health insurance; making sure I am healthy...yada yada yada...
There is alot to get ready for a race like this - a lot more to think of than a regular bike race or Xterra - gotta be organized!
This may be the start of a small AR trend for me - check out this cool race - a new one for the season and I'm thinking it should be on the calendar.
I went too see this cool movie the other night, and it inspired me so much, I went home and signed up for lottery entry - epic...I'll find out on Feb. 8th if I'm in. Of course, I'll be high in the Andes at the time without Internet, so maybe someone could alert me somehow if I get in? Thanks...
Today I am off to a seminar on Nutritional Supplements - the Natural Way - hoping for some good tips for those times when foods might not be quite enough.
Adios.

Comments