Baby, It's Cold Outside...

Well - seems the weather is changing! Although, I have been very lucky to get some great riding and running in with good friends - can't say I mind the lack of snow just yet!! ;) These pix. were of our post - Crokinole tournament "blow out the cobwebs" ride - didn't work for Ries...think it killed him...but Michelle and Rick held up just fine ;)

And then there was this new shiny bobble which I was immediately drawn to ...


Trying my hand this fall/winter at a singlespeed - this is the Soma 4one5 which I plan on tweaking to be a fun ride for nice swoopy trails...and some girls dream of new sweaters and leather boots at Christmas time....

And best of all came something dark and fuzzy...


An ode to Jenny....
I am now the happy recipient of a beautiful abandoned dog - picked her up on Friday, and vowed to find her a home soon. Problem is, I really, really love her. I can't possibly have another dog, but she is so great, and so loving, and plays so well with my other dogs, that it seems she is determined to be a member of the family. If anyone reading this knows of a loving home for this beautiful Border Collie/Lab, 2 yrs. old, trained, loyal, sweet and pretty dog, please contact me. We will both be very grateful!!
Now off to the woods to play with the little people :)

Comments