Another beautiful day in the hood..

Finally a fun day in the woods after a long week of far too much travel and long days! I think everyone had the same idea, as tomorrow calls for rain, so the woods were full of peeps enjoying the warm weather and excellent trail condititons. I met up with Nancy (far right) for a spin in Palgrave, then ran into Vlad and Jeff (to the left) and had a good chat/spin. I left Nancy after and hour in Palgrave, and then decided to head to Albion for more awesomeness - ran into Slowrunner on my way there - she had just finished a 5.5 hr run, but was looking as fresh as a daisy - I took her pic. too, but somehow it vanished off the camera?? (got a new iphone, and sometimes it's apps. escape me...) That's some crazy amount of time to be running, but I think I should try it someday ;) ;) Albion was in excellent shape and I had a great ride around with the tunes on...met lots of folks in the woods again, and then headed home after another hour and a bit. They say we are in an el nino phase, and that the winter will be milder with less snow - I say WOOHOO! As much as I love skiing, I love even more being on my bike in the woods, so let's hope we stay clear for a looooong time :) Tomorrow I'll head to Dufferin and see how it's holding this weekend - weeeeeeeeee!

Comments