things I have missed...

Again, slacking on the blog front - resorting to bullet points...

* Muskoka Ironman happened - not great swim, fun bike, and painful, yet solid run - was still fatigued from LRS - managed a 20th place, so not too shameful
* Skye had the plates and pins installed, and is really recovering well - cast is now off, and small walks are possible - she gets warm packs, massage, ice packs and range of motion exercises several times daily (what a life!)
* today I got my license back - yippie! can't wait for the trial :(
* weather is turning...almost rode indoors the other day, but shamed myself into getting outdoors - whew!
* tomorrow night is poker party night and fundraiser - HI here we come!!
* Lauren has gone to Morocco - cant wait for deets
prep for Worlds continues and I am getting VERY excited! What color jersey should I wear? What costume should I pick for the after party??
* the nutrition career is slowly on the move - formulating a plot and loving every minute of it!
* food continues to comsume my life - not my consumption of it, but my consumption of all things related to it nutritionally, scientifically, agriculturally, and culinarily (?)
* Thanksgiving is my favorite season, and this year I am in charge of side dishes - there will be corn pudding in acorn squash bowls and an Emmer (faro) and roast butternut Pilaf, amongst others...mmmmmmm :)
That's all folks!

Comments