Exams and the Joy of Barefoot Running

One down, two to go...this morning I got up bright and early to head to Ricmond Hill to present my Oral Case Study to the judges! So glad to have that done, but I won't get feedback for awhile, so I anxiously await knowing how I fared! So stressed, but so much closer to being a designated RHN!!!!
I rewarded myself when I got home by taking the pooches-three for a fun Barefoot run through Palgrave. I can't stop running these days, as I have new Vibram Five Fingers soles, and they make running such a hoot!! I feel like the Pose position now makes total sense - took a few runs to get the toes used to it, but now i run like a little girl through the daisies - if it weren't for the sport's bra, I would feel completely naked - so awesome.
Now I will continue the reward with a spin on the Hei Hei to loosen up before this weekends fun and games - 80K of Ganaraska sand...

Comments